[LUG] Sending monitors by freight (was Re: [LUG] meeting)

On Sunday 20 July 2003 03:22, you wrote:
> sending monitors by freight (same price to go
> from Torbay -> Phillipines as So'ton -> Newbury), and a few other topics -

Not sure If I sent this to Neil in the end, but sending a monitor in the UK
is less then £15 (£12 for a 30kg package with £100 insurance) with royal
mail. Cheapest I've found for cross-europe is £60+. Anyone know any cheaper
options to get some stuff to greece?