[LUG] RE: Software Patents & My ISP is to cease trading

This is aimed at all the those (especially Rick) who are
trying to write the Software Patents doc.

My ISP (Affinity) is to cease trading on the 21st of
July 2003. Most of the mail problems I have been
experiencing over that last 2 weeks are probably
down to this ie. no one cares any more.

It appears I will be automatically transfered to a new ISP
(Breathe Internet) but I'll believe that when it happens!!
In my experience that sort of thing only works if you use
the MS OS. Of course there's always the option of
tranfering to another ISP. Ant suggestions?

Anyway the upshot is my mail address will probably
change after the 21st.

Heres hoping you guys receive this as some of my mail
has slipped into oblivion.

Keith
--
SuSE 8.2 on ECS K7S5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM, Maxtor 20GB HD and
using KDE's Kmail