Re: [LUG] MYSQL and PHP/PYTHON

On 16 Jul 2003 at 7:41, Richard Brown wrote:

Richard,
> Dear All
>
> I am currently trying to learn Mysql - ok so its not that hard but...
> I want to be able to input data through PHP and so I wrote a script
> and called it index.php3. I wrote it using Quanta but I can't get it
> to run. Any ideas?

Lots of ideas but we really need a bit more info. I assume you are using the PHP
script as a web page rather than running it from the command line.
What happens when you run the script? Error messages, Apache logs etc.

How did you create your database. Are you just using the mysql command line or one
of the gui tools (which?)?

Cheers,

Pete