Re: [LUG] Slightly OT: Anyone know anything about lottery grantsfor (very small) international projects ?

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 16:37, Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi Tom
>
> Can do more research if you want but.... as a youth worker I always head
> towards the library and get out there funding books

the standard tome is often known as 'the grey book' and you can usually
ask for it under this name (I think the full title is the Directory of
Grant Making Trusts) its normally stocked in reference libraries. a
couple of useful URLS
www.funderfinder.org.uk
http://www.trustfunding.org.uk

you could also look around for some like a local volunteer bureau which
has a copy of the funderfinder software.

Paul M