RE: [LUG] Cornwall County Council website

>===== Original Message From Tony Atkin <tone_pl@xxxxxxxxxxx> =====
>> What point in having a university in
>> cornwall if there are no jibs for graduates within 100 miles ?
>
>It's not for the locals - it's there so the surfer dudes from up country
>can get a bit closer to the waves.

Arghh, I couldnt imagine going to a local uni, I'm from Manchester originally,
came down to Exeter to get away from it all (but not as far away as St
Andrews!). Moving to Greece in 2 weeks time though, little bit out of the way
:)

As for the useless website, point out that using VBScript unfairly
discriminates against disabled people, which I believe is now against the law
(well, they have to provide a non-IE version within a week or so). Someone
else probably has more information on it, but the legistation came in last
September.

Also, didn't I hear Penryn used Linux on the desktop?