[LUG] [OT] Relocation

Hi,

After spending some time in the cornwall area working on a project over the
last couple of months, I have decided to relocate in September/October later
on this year.

Currently i live in Leicester and therefore i am at a loss about what to do
with regards employment.

I was wondering if anybody had information on various agencies etc that
cater for IT vacancies?  just to give me some time to get on my feet when i
arrive, before i can continue freelancing.

Sorry about posting off topic, but i cant seem to find information elseware
at the moment.

All the best,

Gareth Lapworth