Re: [LUG] meeting

I can do either of these dates. I would also be happy to detail minutes of the meeting re Software Patents

Thanks Rick

Paul Sutton wrote:

ok, I will re arrange it,  said I would confirm with the group how about
either the 17th or 24th both of which are thursdays.

paul, I will check and get back to the group

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Timmis" <rick@xxxxxxxx> To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 9:04 PM Subject: Re: [LUG] meeting

This is perhaps a bit short notice. Maybe we should look at about 2
weeks so as we can bounce the draft around abit more and formulate a
good argument.

Does anyone want to tack on what I have got so far and work on it ??

Thanks Rick

Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

The rugby / cricket club is available this thursday,evening 7 - 9 I

thought

that may be a good time as that was the same as the last meeting we had

in

exeter,  we can always retire to the bar,  at somepoint which is the room
next door,

AFAIK the main topic is just software patents, and drafting some sort of
response to this leglislation.  If this thursday is too soon then perhaps
another week.

I now have a router, still can't get Linux to see the internet through

it

but Linux does see the router set up page, which is a good thing i guess

and

considering it did not even see my adsl modem not bad going.

I will be in the rugby club on tuesday for training so I can confirm any
times / dates.

the following link shows where the club is,

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=289000&Y=60500&width=500&height=30

0

&client=public&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&sc

le=10000&advanced=&multimap.x=292&multimap.y=141

paul