[LUG] meeting in paignton update

I asked at the bar, and it seems we can use the clubhouse free,  there are 2
rooms the bar and the dining room which doubles up as a meeting room,
essentially the bar will also be open.  so if we use the dining room.  the
person i asked is going to check the schedule,  I am going to be down most
tuesdays  / thursdays as its senior traning,  not that I do any training, i
just watch.

anyway will get back when i have more info

paul