[LUG] Exeter 2600 meeting. Friday. 7pm. Bedford Square.

As ever, the monthly Exeter 2600 meeting takes place tomorrow in Exeter..

Meeting around 7pm at the phone boxes, at the end of Princesshay, in Bedford
Square.

Open to suggestions for what we actually do, if the weather is nice, it'd be
nice to go somewhere we can sit outside...

Also, during the summer months, I'd like to arrange a more practical meeting
on the third Friday of each month... What do people think about this? Good
or Bad idea?

Please bring any laptops, palmtops, mp3 players or other toys to the meeting.

Look forward to seeing any newcomers.

matt

please check the website for maps, etc - www.2600uk.co.uk