[LUG] /. UK Linux

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=69251&threshold=2&commentsort=0&tid=126&tid=163&mode=thread&pid=6321577#6321683

and above and below that, but is this anyone we know?

I am struck by an idea that can be expressedin a single word:

  supportforge

The other thing that is needed for Linux in UK public life is a
blamesink, the complication is that it needs to sink blame for
managers, not for techies, becuase the latter tend to think "how
hard can it be" and be confident in overcoming obstacles.
--
From the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/