Re: [LUG] Digital camera(s)

akm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone have digital cameras sorted out?
>
> I'm looking at a Sony which is new enough not to have a specific
> driver.  DSC-V1 very nice.
>
> It downloaded files yesterday, but will not do so today...
>
> Anyone good on this aspect?
> --
> From the Linux sofa or garden swing of Dr Adrian Midgley
> http://www.defoam.net/
>
> --

Got a JVC digital video camera (GR-DVP5), it behaves as a usb mass storage device for photo's, no real problems setting it up (just RTFM, follow the instructions, job done). Got an ieee interface for the video again, RTFM, follow the instructions, works a treat.

There are a couple of good web sites I found, I'll see if I can dig them out for you.

Andy