[LUG] a funny turn of events

Just bought a new modem/router because I was tired of hunting around the
web for drivers and how-to's  to get my modem working, although I had it
working with mandrake 9, I wanted to try some other distro's.
   Anyway I installed the network card which was found and installed
without a hitch then continued to tinker with the router/modem setup
which was straight forward so alls well, until I reboot into my windows
partition to do the same, I find that my network card does not come with
drivers for windows 98 and if I wish to install it I need to hunt the
web for drivers
So I now find myself in a rather unexpected situation where I am using
linux to hunt the web and download drivers for windows.
Struck me as funny thought i would share, simple things amuse simple
minds lol

Andrew