[LUG] OT - Accomodation in Birmingham for Linux Expos

Hi

this is slightly off topic but kind of Linux related,  I have recently
joined the New york Lug, it helps to keep up to date on Linux the other side
of the pond, anyway, they need some advice regarding accomodation in
Birmingham as that is where the next linuxworld conference is.  I don't know
anyone in birmingham off hand, but as some of the Lug members here get up
that far for stuff can anyone suggest anything,  so I can get back to them,
I think they would like to goto a Alan Cox lecture as part of these expos,
They were also looking at London but there are not many conferences there
this year.

I guess they would return the favour if we wanted to go over there,  the
accomodation in NYC is expensive, but as locals they could probably help us
Uk users out a bit.

Paul