From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 June 2003 10:47
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RE: [LUG] Unix admin

Hi,

Thnx for the quick reply.

Output from ps:

 ps -ef |grep tty01

   root  6369     1  0   Jun-04   tty01    00:00:00 /bin/login sXXs

 sXXs 10182  6369  0 17:01:12   tty01    00:00:00 -sh

 sXXs 10194 10182  0 17:01:15   tty01    00:00:00 /u/acuserve/bin/runcbl -s
   root 11810 11332  2 10:38:54   ttyp6    00:00:00 grep tty01

what do I do now?

<blush>Still really a newbie even though I have used linux at home for a
while now - not got into the nuts & bolts.</blush>

Many thnx,

Mark