[LUG] I'm still here.

Hi all. It's Jon (Davey). Just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm still watching the list but not contributing much as I've moved to London without my computer and have to use an internet cafe for access to the internet.
     I'm slowly getting a machine together though. I've so far picked up two mainboards off the street bought a Pentium 3 processor for £15 and there is a monitor kicking around in the house I'm living in.......so I should be there soon : ).
Jon(Davey)