[LUG] Gnome Themes

This is partly a test message to see if I can post to the list again[1]

Does anyone know why some Gnome GTK2 themes don't apply the changes
across all gnome apps, so some of the apps, like Evolution or Synaptic,
don't take on the changes to the appearance but go to a default
appearance?

[1] had a few probs with my linux install and had to do some tinkering
with it

--
James
jamesk[at]beeb[dot]net

Gossip is when you hear something you like about someone you don't.