[LUG] SuSE 8.1 or SuSE8.2

	Anyone out there willing to give me a copy of SuSE
	8.1 or 8.2?
	The sob story:
	Friday evening motherboard blows taking the PSU
	with it and screwing up the filesystem on my heavily
	upgraded SuSE 8.0. (Only a new mobo and the Reiser
	allows me enough shaky stability to send this mail.)

	This after a fortnight ago the washing machine decided
	it had had enough and this very afternoon the microwave
	joining it.

	I can't bring myself to go thorough all the time and effort
	thats required to bring my SuSE 8.0 up to the state it was
	in before and it will certainly be some months before I can
	afford to upgrade.

	Help anyone?

Keith
--
SuSE 8.0 Linux on 1.2GHz AMD Athlon/ECS K7S5A/XP\nwith 384MB RAM and 20GB
Maxtor HD using KDE's Kmail