Re: [LUG] Faking http headers

On Thursday 22 May 2003 3:50 pm, trewornan scribbled:
> A few days ago (discussing Argos) someone said that it
> was possible to get mozilla to pretend to be IE. I've
> looked through all the settings and can't find one for
> this. Anybody who can tell me how to do this?

I use a "mozilla preferences toobar" which gives me one click access to
turning colours/images/javascript/popups on and off, change my user agent on
the fly, kill flash, etc.

I'm sure there was somewhere in mozilla/preferences where you fo it, bu I cant
see it. oh well.

The preferences toolbar is really good though -
http://www.xulplanet.com/downloads/prefbar/