[LUG] XML Editors

Although I love vim, and find it great for general use, I'm currently
hand-writing a large xml file, with upto 10 nested tags. It's quite unwieldy
for editing in vim (about 200 lines long and I've barely started).

I dont want anything fancy like auto-tag completion, and vim's colours are
fine. All I want is the ability to hide the content of a tag, like mozilla
can.

(It would be nice if it worked with c and java too - hiding some if/else
statements, or even entire methods, would be nice)

Preferably this would be an addition to vim, however I'm willing to devolve to
a "notepadesque" editor for this project :)

Thanks