Re: [LUG] Just what are SCO doing?

To me there are now two main players out there

Windows and Unix based systems (including apple osx),  If SCO want the
better of the two to survive they are playing into the hands of a Rival
(MS).  They can still have their Unix for high end use, Linux was written
from scratch and Linus was very careful about how to go about doing things
and still is.

I think we could be seeing the beginning of the end of SCO and they are just
desparate to hold on,  people are fed up with paying 1000's for software and
are starting to look elseware.

Paul