[LUG] Batch converting mbox too MH

Having just made the switch from KMail to Sylpheed I really need to find
a way to convert all my old mbox mails over to MH so that Sylpheed can
use them! Sylpheed claims to be able to do this internally but the
conversion tool 1. Only seems to deal with one file at a time and 2.
Doesn't actually do anything.

As googling doesn't seem to come up with anything useful; does anyone
know of a useable tool to batch convert a series of mbox mails
(seperated into quite a few folders) into MH format so that I may use
them in Sylpheed?

Thanks very much.

Dan

--
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

	- Salvor Hardin