Trimming replies [was Re: [LUG] redhat 8 startup scripts.]

Can people PLEASE start trimming replies to take out any unnecessary lines
that don't add to the response. I can count about 30 lines in the email
below that could have been taken out (eg previous headers/footers) so I
didn't have to dig through it to work out if there was anything extra to
read or if it was accidentally sent.

Regards,
Mark.