Re: [LUG] Timezones broken in Kmail?

	No problems with my Kmail V1.5. Both date and time
	are sorted correctly in both ascending and descending
	order (toggled with a click on the Date field title).

	By the way does anyone know how to force Kmail
	to display the proper date for recent mails instead of
	"Yesterday" and "Today"?

Keith

On Wednesday 23 Apr 2003 5:28 pm, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

--
SuSE 8.0 Linux on 1.2GHz AMD Athlon/PCChips 810LMR\nwith 384MB RAM and 20GB
Maxtor HD using KDE's Kmail