RE: [LUG] Smoothwall

I have in the past just downloaded some adaptec drivers and tweaked the
registry to allow scsi-ide passthrough. I will try to find out exactly what
i did and which driver i used as i am sure every body here, if forced to use
windows would be glad of the option to use GNU tools!

On Monday 21 April 2003 11:34, you wrote:
> For buring ISO images etc under Windows i have found that
> cdrecord and mkisoimg work perfectly under cywin providing you
> have an ASPI layer installed.

What do you prefer for an ASPI layer?

--
http://www.defoam.net/