Re: [LUG] Collapsing bracket editors

On Thursday 10 April 2003 8:44 am, Jon Lawrence wrote:
> Hi,
> I use Kate - came with KDE 3.1
> That allows collapsing on {'s
>
> Jon

What distro are you using for KDE3.1 Jon? How did you do the upgrade, from
source, deb/apt or rpm?

I can't seem to get Mandrake9 to like the upgrade - Mandrake comes with Qt3.0
and KDE3.1 wants Qt3.1. The dependencies just get worse and worse behind
that. Qt wants fontconfig which wants freetype which depends on upgrading
glibc which is required by so many other existing programs that I'd have to
start all over again. Still can't get Debian to accept KDE3.1 either.

--

Neil Williams

http://www.wewantbroadband.co.uk/