[LUG] openoffice.org 1.0.3 now available on cdrom from me

Hi

  I have now put openoffice.org 1.0.3 on a cdrom along side the 1.0.2
version, at present 1.0.3 is not available for all platforms,  so both are
on the cd.  1.0.2 will be removed eventually,

As there is space left,  what else should go on the cdrom,  I was thinking
of putting a copy of tuxtyping,  any ideas let me know I would rather use a
whole cdr up than just a 2 - 3 hundred megs worth.

Also would it be a good idea to have the windows version unarchived, so any
windows users can just click on setup and have it install the software,
like you would with MS office.  I know we are a Linux group but if we can
use open office to convince people there is an alternative to MS office,
then we are part the way to getting them over to Linux.

Just a thought, i should be able to add some more software over easter,

paul