Re: [LUG] Collapsing bracket editors

Hello Folks
this is addressed to the group as so many of you do the same.
I may be forced to leave the group the reason?
The folk that stick signatures on their E-mail, some are faulty and cause virus alerts, some have the same name so cause file clashes, and some are just empty files that clog up the system, if you cannot get it right don't use it.
You do not give Linux a good face by being so Geek.
And before you jump it is not just on AOL, I tried to access the archives via my own server in Linux and the results are the same.
To the rest of you folk I have enjoyed your input over the last year or to, but if the problem continues I will sadly leave you.
All the best
Trevor

Lynx friendly