Re: [LUG] Audio-CD copying

This may sound boring, but my approach is to be careful to
ensure that any CD I might copy has a licence for such use.

Among the effects of  RIAA activity is that I choose not to use
material whcih falls within their purview for anything, and
therefore do not currently buy CDs from any of the companies
that are members of th eRIAA or the UK equivalent.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/