[LUG] Jammed Bochs

On Monday 07 April 2003 22:57, you wrote:

> > I've been mucking about with WINE this evening, managed to
> > get Paint working (that's a wierd sight, Paint in KDE) but
> > managed to completely crash the system trying to load
> > Photoshop 7.0 :-(

Bochs, which in some ways ought to be better for running a major
DOS program than Wine,  I got to start, but it completely jammed
the display.

I ssh'd in from another host and killed things, but in the end I
had to restart.

Anyone got it sorted out?
There is a Clipper application I'd like to run, I know the
Latvian Police Dept managed it, but I seemed to be having more
trouble with DPMI and extra memory thorugh that.
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/