Re: [LUG] RE: Mailing list software...

Pete Hatton wrote:

am i missing mails? this is the first mail with this subject i've seen ...

No I screwed up - Neil sent it to the list admins, not the list itself
and I must have hit reply to all, saw a load of addresses for everyone,
and overwrote it with DC LUG from my address book.

I'm not sure if Neil meant to send it to the list or just the list
admins! If it was meant for just the admins, then my apologies.

Pete Hatton
E-mail:  pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.monolight.org

Yeah, I did mean just the admins.. no matter as it is open for discussion does anyone else have experiance of using mailing list software. I'll need it to be fairly simple while also very feature rich.

Neil Stone

Flash on telnet://TR3.Org:3000