Re: [LUG] Mailing list setup

On 13.03.2003 17:26 Mark Evans wrote:

Given that the emails do contain both addresses in the headers maybe you should drop the Balsa maintainer a line.

I believe Balsa does comply with the standards (at least there was loads of email about it some time ago), but the mail list is munging.
So Balsa does not know where to get the headers from (or something like that).
If you look at the headers I think you will see that they are not conforming to the rfc's in question.

Heck...
I know so little about this stuff, you could write it on a pin head.
I have got it to work properly by doing some more munging of my own, so I am happy

 --
'ooroo

Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\