Re: [LUG] FTP

Thanks to Alex and Mathew aswell for answering.     Oh! the date...I had this
last time. I know how to configure it with a time server though, I'll do that
now. My web address is www.jondavey.eurobell.co.uk   with the things I wanted
keeping from Windows I just put in a folder called reinstall and uploaded
them without any html links.
    I'll put the date right and try port 21.
   Thanks
    J-D