Re: [LUG] Broadband for Totnes

All you have to make sure, is that the T&C of your ISP allow sharing. Now right now
that doesn't leave many choices. But you'll find over the next few months
more independant ISP's will allow sharing and be wireless network friendly.

Regards

Bill
Kingsbridge Link Community Mesh Network
http://www.kingsbridgelink.co.uk/