Re: [LUG] Broadband for Totnes

You can purchase NIC versions of ADSL modems.  They are a far better solution
than that of USB or USB2. Instead of buying a hefty router, configure NAT and
install 2 network cards into the machines that has the modem install.

Pricing : 2x intel Pro 100 S = £40 or cheaper ones £15each
Pricing : 1x Cisco router is around £150+ or cheaper from around £100

It's all a matter of taste.

David