Re: [LUG] March 27th Proposed Venue and Times

Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

On Friday 21 February 2003 10:43 am, Simon Waters wrote:

although the Barnowl has a large non-smoking area,

eeeeek! you're plotting against me, i's sure! :p

and good food for those that want to eat after -- I need to
check when they stop serving food!<don't let me forget>).

I should be able to make it, as long as i'm not in london that day, though can someone recommend some hotels/b+b's in that area? (or is this place a hotel, too?)

Also, how easy is it to get to from the train station? i'm in wiltshire these days...

Devon Hotel is good but a little awkward to get to..... I can do a little groundwork to find out prices, and B+B for ppl if needed.. ?

As for getting to the venue, there used to be a bus that goes direct to the school from Exeter High street, there is also a bus direct from the train station to the city centre, again I am willing to find out exactly which bus from which train station, and how much (times etc also).

Let me know if anyone needs any of this information...

Oh and The Barnown _IS_ really good....

Neil