Re: [LUG] March (27th ? TBD) Exeter area D&C LUG meeting

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 20:04, you wrote:

> I'm keen also to arrange a presentation on Knoppix,
I have a medical system set up as a Knoppix disc, brought back
from OSHCA in LA, I have not run it yet though.  The Knoppix
system does look useful.

> I was thinking perhap Education as a secondary theme for the
> evening, I'm sure we have some lurking expertise here and at
> the University.
Interesting event in the Phillipines
http://newsforge.com/newsforge/03/01/21/2043259.shtml?tid=23
"the university's president, Dr. Francisco Nemenzo, called for
an institution-wide move from Windows to Linux."

> Thursday 27th March is looking like a good date at the moment.
A good date.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/