Re: Cheap Hardware in Cornwall (was Re: [LUG] Public Web Browser

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 06:39:19AM -0000, Richard Brown wrote:
> prefer not to use the likes of PC World, etc. and definately promote the use
> of local traders. I find there hands on advice and willingness to assist

Have you ever looked at companies such as dabs.com ?

> I suppose what I am saying is that what Kai said is really just a load of
> rubbish (and that's polite!).

I speak from experience. I have worked in Cornwall for a hardware
reseller. Check my CV.

> But maybe we should be using LUG as it is intended.

Discerning linux related information (hopefully not about world
politics!!!!!).  I simply recommend cutting out the middleman for buying
hardware. I don't have money to burn. Find out if a device will work
with some searches on google.

-Kai