[LUG] Firewall Rules

I have been setting up shorewall on mandrake and spent a long time
getting it to drop packets so that when testing it on shields up it
appears to run on full stealth mode when tested.

Noting all the port numbers that it uses, i.e 80 for http and 110 for
pop etc. can I be reasonably confident in the level of protection that I
have set up now.

I accepted the default rules from mandrake control centre but had to
sort out ports 135 and 113 manually.

As long as web and email still work I'm not worried about anything else.
I don't run any servers, but as I dual boot I notice I get a lot of
scans from machines that seem to be trying to something to do with
kazaa.

Should I set up additional port protection and where should I look for a
list ?

Ray