[LUG] High bandwidth upload cornwalll?

Hi every one

Is there any one out there who knows of a company that offers descent high bandwidth (ADSL) upload rates (in cornwall)? there are plenty who offer descent download rates but since I want to run my own webserver I will obviously be sending more data away than I will be recieving.

Or alternativley a satellite service that offers good upload rates.

The reason for hosting my own server is because I will be dealing with loads of large (music) files, and also I plan to run a live streaming internet radio station which will be directly connected to our music studio....... We may also eventually include other live media such as video so we need maximum control... I've had experience in managing my own webserver but not hosting (this will be a first)...

Many regards Jody