Re: [LUG] problem starting kde with separate /tmp partition

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:38:31 +0000, Neil Stone <Neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Tried this, no difference at all !
any ideas where to look for error logs ?

I am assuming having separate /tmp partition
directly mounted is legal !

best regards
dave morgan
--