Re: [LUG] exim setuid

Ben Wheare wrote:

Its Mandrake, yes. I don't know how to sort the security checks out
though, any ideas?

It has been a long time, but it was run by cron once upon a
time.

Check out /var/spool/cron and /etc/cron.{daily|weekly|monthly}
for files.

Typically you don't edit files in /var/spool/cron, but use
"crontab -e" (or contab -l >/car/tmp/editme if you don't have a
sensible default editor ;-).

I seem to remember I switched it off, but on an Internet facing
box you might want to just add to the list of known setuid
files.