[LUG] Anti-spam measures

I'm trying to filter my email using the ORDB, and once I've got that working I
hope to plug in the MAPS RBL, etc. and other blocklists that work in a
similar way.

It seems that I'm using a pre-8.8 version of Sendmail, ie. the old one with
completely unintelligable config (arghh! must change this sometime).  So if
anybody understands this any better than I do, perhaps they could cast their
beady eye over this:

R$*                     $: $(dequote "" $&{client_addr} $)
R$-.$-.$-.$-            $: $[ $4.$3.$2.$1.relays.ordb.org $]
R$-.$-.$-.$-.relays.ordb.org.   $#error $@ 5.7.1 $: 550 no access from
[$4.$3.$2.$1], see http://ordb.org/

Which is taken from the Sendmail web site, which should hopefully be correct!

I just swapped the (old) MAPS addresses for the ORDB ones, which apparently
should work.  Which it doesn't.  What's more, as soon as I plug that in and
restart sendmail (which restarts OK), all my emails stop coming through!

Any help much appreciated (as ever)

Jon