Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

Right, deos that mean you are off my pick up list and your gonna face the cold, or does that mean that my last two seat go to you and your wife ?

Rick

Neil Stone wrote:

Simon Waters wrote:

Ixent Galpin wrote:

Could anyone give me a lift to the meeting please?
I live in Exeter.

No problem - drop me an e-mail if you want to accept.

Adrian had a spare space last time I saw a post, so you may get
a choice ;-)

Does anyone have directions ? I may be able to get myself and the other 1/2 down on my new 600cc bike (it'll need a run in of course.... even if it is at 120mph)

:-D

Neil