Re: [LUG] Quick PHP question

Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

>WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 12:06 pm, David Johnson wrote:

>>OK, I have tried everything that has been suggested but still cannot get
>>what I need.

are you doing an internal or external redirect for ErrorDocument?

If you're doing an external redirect (i.e, prefixed with http://), then you
won't be able to get the variables, as apache issues a redirect to you.

If it's an internal redirect (/path/to/doc/in/docroot.php), then the variables
should be there.

~ Theo

Ahhhhh. That was it!
Thanks!

David.

-- A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.