Re: [LUG] Quick PHP question

Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

>WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 12:04 am, David Johnson wrote:

I can now get a referer value, only to discover that since it is coming
through the .htaccess, it can't get the original referer...

if redirected (using an internal redirect), all the original values should be
there, but prefixed with "REDIRECT_", e.g. REDIRECT_HTTP_REFERER.

Thats all IIRC, been a fair while since i've hacked apache's internals out,
let me know if it doesn't workj and i'll have a play, i'm sure it's there
somewhre.

~ Theo

OK, I have tried everything that has been suggested but still cannot get what I need.
I tried the following code:

global $_SERVER;

echo $REQUEST_URI;
echo $_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"];
echo $HTTP_REFERER;
echo $_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"];
echo $REDIRECT_REQUEST_URI;
echo $_SERVER["REDIRECT_REQUEST_URI"];
echo $REDIRECT_HTTP_REFERER;
echo $_SERVER["REDIRECT_HTTP_REFERER"];

All I got was the name of the ErrorDocument a few times...
I've tried this on PHP 4.3.0RC2 and 4.1.2 (this is what it will eventually be running on).

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.