Re: [LUG] (OT) Moving!

On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 01:59, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

after 14 loverly months in plymouth, work has meant i can no longer spend 24/7
365 days a year working from home, and need to move closer to base.

So me and my fiance are moving to marborough, wiltshire, on the 16th december.

however, i'll probably not be able to make it to many meetings (not that i
have that much anyway!), unless they are towards north devon...

i'll be lurking around, and i'll probably stay joined to DCLUG, if you don't
mind, that is ;)

Thats nothing, I think our furthest away from Devon & Cornwall member is
Mark who lives in Aberdeen!  (I'm living in Cheltenham atm, there's
definitely a couple of members in Bristol and more likely more I can't
think off the top of my head.)

Alex.