Re: [LUG] linux magazine oct 2002

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

01/11/02 19:12:42, "psutton" <psutton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is this a different mag to Linux Format?  I subscribe to LXF, so if you want a
copy of any of the CDs, let me
know.  This month there is a distro called "Demo Linux" which doesn't touch the
hard disk (unless you tell it to)
but includes most of the software you'd expect from a standard distro, including
both GNOME and KDE.  I might try
and convert some of my XP-using friends using that... 8-)

Yep, Linux Magazine is a different mag. And you only get the CD if you
subscrube for some reason :-(

Mark.