Re: [LUG] DEMO LINUX - can be related to Linux desktop push thread

I have got a copy of this also, which I can make copies of for any one who wants a copy. Must say I haven't seen it running yet as it failed to load on my Laptop, but I will try it on my Desktop machine before the Meeting

Rick

psutton wrote:

Hi

Just been playing with Demo linux from the latest issue of Linuxformat,  dvd
issue,  looks pretty nice,  lots of nice penquin pics also,  I have a copy
on CDROM now I have got my CDRW working,  (this and my modem in one night
which is impressive for me anyway.

It would be a good cdrom to have in a portable collection,  if anyone
carries cd's around with them so they can demo Linux to people while out or
something.   If anyone wants a copy for the Linux meet in cornwall tben I
can make a copy and send to someone who is going.

Paul