Re: [LUG] Meeting 15-12-2002

Re Politics, yes sounds like a good Idead. I will try to bring a Wipe Board and Pens then

Rick

Adrian Midgley wrote:

On Saturday 23 November 2002 11:21, you wrote:

I would be interested in taking a look at OSS Medical Software, and very
interested in where you are going with your push opn Open Source to
Councils. Would you be prepared to do a presentation to clarify and
homogonise all the bits that have been flicking round the list .. ?

I am usually willing to talk, but if I don't have something new that I cana ctually demonstrate (bearing in mind it is all other peoples' work) then Im ay still be a bit reticent in December.

As far as th political process goes, I'd be interested in a brainstorm ont
hat, rather than anything didactic.

-- Regards and Best wishes

Rick Timmis
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I.T Manager

Super Tramp Ltd:
Super Tramp run their IT systems exclusively on Red Hat Linux and Open Source
Software.
For further information on how free software can benefit your business visit
http://www.redhat.com