Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

Neil Williams wrote:

WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.

I'll bring my Advent laptop (the one with the now working modem) which has an ethernet port and I always carry some (short-ish)Cat5 cables in the laptop bag. I'm presuming there isn't likely to be an internet (telephone) connection available? (Could prove expensive at 1p/min). The codehelp site content is on the laptop anyway using localhost Apache. With DHCP and ethernet, other laptop users could conceivably browse the local copy of the website at leisure.

XML is a topic to itself (as is PHP), so how brief an overview would people like?

To give me some clues, those who are interested, please take time to look over what is already at http://www.codehelp.co.uk on PHP, XML and MySQL and let me know what areas you'd like covered.

I would like to see a general overview of XML along with some of the basics (I'll certainly spend some time going through the stuff online as well), particually how it is similar to and different from HTML.

David Johnson wrote:

Neil Williams wrote:

WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.

What's that meant to mean?? !

Some kind of insanity perhaps? ;-)

It's a script I run on our mail server to check for nasty things in mails (like trojan javascript, VBS attachments etc.). It's just warning me that its seen a PGP header and left the message alone.
Can't think what its called.....

David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.